Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Was Told Hell Was Hot But Had To Feel It For Myself.

Yo! sightRIZE back at it again. My bad for not posting, iv left you guys hanging for a while, we've been mad hectic as our schools have reopened and shit. You know the usual shit out here.
Anyway. Recent shit: Switched schools and shit been gettin adjusted.
Reading the WU-TANG MANUAL. Which by the way is really interesting, if you think you know the WU you are dead wrong, you don't know shit till you read this book. I have discovered so much just after reading most of it. RZA is the wisest muh'fucka ever. Such a down to earth dude he's just a regular person is what he comes of as. No overconfidence or anything.
Next, been really thinking about this lately. People are lacking originality!
I mean why must you do what somebody else does? Why must you listen to Hip-Hop to claim you aren't a poser?
It's either you dig it or you don't! Don't force yourself to have to listen to shit you don't actaully like.
People really need to find theirselves instead of having others find it for them.
Its like muh'fuckas just rely on others to make their own decisions. Wack.
Yeah and I'v also noticed we are hella self concious. Like muh'fuckas are saying I don't care what I wear. But then why are you buying shit in the first place?!
Listen to Kanyes All Fall Down again. You're self concious admit it.
The only reason we buy expensive shit is for a reason. Otherwise why spend money on cologne, 40 dollar new eras, 30 dollar tees, and 80 dollar hoodies. Wack. Admit it. I sure as hell did.
We don't buy the shit we like cause we like it, we'd rather have something appreciated by the public. Its true. So stop fuckin with it.
And lately we have people saying our blog is weak. Aha I thank you haters for the inspiration I really do cause now I'm never gonna give up till my heart gives out you hear?! And also I really wouldn't say shit unless you compete cause you know you can't to better.
500 views a day. Try fuckin with that or shut up.
So yeah this is shit right now with sightRIZE. Thats whats up.
Be sure to peep our latest interviews coming including: Raashan of Crown City Rockers, CYNE, Sene, Blu. And keep an eye out for the BTG stickers and BTG CD which includes photos from your boys at BTG plus our favorite tracks.
Any questions you have can be emailed to bridgingthegap13@yahoo.com
Peace&GodBless&doesIT.
-sightRIZE

No comments: