Monday, September 8, 2008

sightRIZE Questions Blu


Okay this was really special for me since this is my favorite rapper of all time. No lie. Hes dope. Peep him if you haven't you are really missin somethin. I really thank Blu, and his manager Jon Kim for hookin us up.
This is truly greater than anything I could have asked for so yes this is possibly one of the greatest moments of my life. No lie.
Blu is a great rolemodel and just a overall person I look up to. So enjoy!

1. sightRIZE: Below The Heavens is the best album possibly of all time said by many hiphop heads and the greatest album of all time in my mind, how do you feel about that?
Blu: IFeelLikeMaybeUShouldListenToSomeOfMyFavoriteAlbums.

2. sightRIZE: How do you feel about all the posers and wack tracks in the game right now?
Blu: IThinkItGivesPeopleanAlternative,LikeUs.

3. sightRIZE: Who is your favorite artist in the hiphop game and why?
Blu: JayElectronica,
Because"EternalSunshine"DefinedToMe,
HipHop,From07Til.
NothinHasMatchItSinceItsRelease.
ImWaitingToseeWhatWill.

4. sightRIZE: Your collabo was abstraxx was sick how did that start?
Blu: TheyAreFriendsWithMainframe,HeHookedItUp.
WeLinked,BecomeHomies,ThenHeShotmeSomeDesigns,
ISentHimMyLyrics&Whala!

5. sightRIZE: How did your career start?
Blu: AfterIHeard,"ItsDarkAndHellIsHot"
IPickedUpAPen
AndHaventPutItDownSinceThen.

6. sightRIZE: My favorite song off below the heavens was dancing in the rain, what was the inspiration for that?
Blu: WorkingAtAWacAssNine2Five.
Life.
JustMe,Being21,InLongBeach.

7. sightRIZE: A couple months ago I copped the CRAC album and it was unique! What is the concept for that?
Blu: FreedomFromScratch.
AndItsBeenSince.
NoRules.
ForTheLove.

8. sightRIZE: Any upcoming projects we should know about?
Blu: Yup,Many.

sightRIZE: And Imma come see you at DNA lounge in San Francisco for sure. No matter if they dont let me in theres gonna be a fuckin ruckus. Aha for real though if you're coming to my city I gotta see you!

10. Anything You'd Like to end with?
Blu: Yes,
JayElectronicaIsTheFuture
NewJackHustleisTheFuture
ArtOfInkIsTheFuture
ChurchOfTheTaintedSaintIsTheFuture
SeneIsTheFuture
JayJayIsToday
BluIsHereToStay
AndGOD,
SweetGOD,
Always.


No comments: