Friday, January 30, 2009

Soulja Boy Vs NaS. You Gotta Be Kidding Me.















Lately I'v been going to all the forums I usually go to. ISS being one of them, I looked into the music section the other day. It looks as if people are still bickering over this Soulja Boy, NaS ish.
For y'all that don't know Soulja Boy claims NaS killed hip-hop, haha right?
Well anyway people on ISS are stooooopid, I can't emphasize that enough cause most of them think Soulja Boy has a point.
Okay, this time I'm not gonna let my opinions do the talking but compare the two rappers, correction one rapper, one wack and cocky gimmick.
This is off Soulja Boy's song "Bird Walk"
"Hit my bird walk
And got the club crunk
Den I heard your girl talk
Now she hoppin in my trunk
Now im hittin my bird walk"
That's real lyrical stuff right? Haha.
Okay here's the NaS song "Y'all My N!ggas"
"find a room to lock yourself in and close the door
its some heavy concepts that we gotta explore
we gotta strip the word down rugged and raw
the rhetoric of martin king just saint around no more
dave bowie aint here james baldwin neither
they all were leaders
but they ain't help me get this porcsh two seater
a lawyer left the hood he never looked back
to be a fortune 500 ceo it took rap
so what if my pants sag with my hat turned back
the same swag got our merchandise flying off the rack
marketing companies thats hiring blacks
fresh hip hop lingo for your campaign ads
the controversy surrounds who could say it and win
some niggas are full time some play and pretend
so fuck that no apologies on the issue
if it offends you
its meant to
its that simple"
I don't even know if I want to compare these. Nah, I don't even think I will, that'd be a diss to NaS comparing him to a dude that does the bird walk and got jumped by two people with his click to "support him".
Soulja Boy claims if 50 says he runs NY he runs NY cause he says it and if NaS says hiphop is dead he killed it.
Thats pretty wack cause if soulja boy said he is the greatest rapper alive I would strongly disagree.
Hats off to the retarded rapper that dissed another legend, he has managed to look himself look retarded yet again.
Soulja Boy, till you can rhyme don't diss rappers.
NaS made NY State Of Mind when he was 17, Those are real lyrics.
What did you make when you were 17, oh I forgot you made Crank That, big achievement, you got some ringtones out.
Who gonna be playing you in 10 years? Real talk.
Illmatic lives forever, will SouljaBoyTellEm.com even last two more years? Haha. Your're gonna run outta ringtones kid.

No comments: