Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Magazine? I think so!

I'd like to finally announce something to the public, I will be making a magazine coming atchu soon! The trial and error leading up to the making of this project was tremulous. So tremulous that sometimes the challenges were overwhelming making it difficult for ideas to be feasible. I am pleased to announce that now we're at the stage where making a magazine is more than possible, more than a hope, it's reality. First issue will be a 100 copies in print, 70-80 will be given away to the goood people. 20-30 will be for sale.
I thank you for all the support. This is looking to be a rewarding season.
I'll keep you on the update, till then be easy!
tea
Oh&This means a LOT of late night coffee&tea sessions to complement my lovely junior year! Haha.

No comments: