Monday, March 15, 2010

Donnis Sucks.

So I tweeted, "Donnis Sucks." Because he does.
And Donnis seems to search himself quite often because I never gave the @donnisxdonnis. Haha.. So it turns out I have reached my first beef in this industry, Donnis. I feel like I'm finally a part of hip-hop. Haha, kidding. But in all seriousness, it was funny as hell. sightRIZE Vs. Donnis beef?! Ahhh yeah I'm down! Haha.
"Me: Donnis sucks."
"DonnisXDonnis: donnis sucks? TITTIES!!!!"
"Izzakizza: Ha..boy yous a fool..LOL"
Donnis you still suck. This hasn't changed my opinion of you whatsoever. I don't see why you deserve any hype.
I declare beef. Damn, this feels cool. Haha.
&If Donnis happens to search himself on google too.. :D
Dear Donnis,
I have more West Coast back than you :) Take my word for it.&Stop searching yourself, you're only gonna get disappointed, more people check my blog than your music. You may be working with Chip Tha Ripper&Kidz In The Hall but I don't see why. You're the weakest link. They are probably just using your hype, cause they don't need your talent.
EDIT: Donnis has said he did not put me on blast and it's all love.
But make no mistake, he still sucks. I'm not letting go. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across this blog because I was looking up Donnis' lyrics. More people look at your blog than his music? it's been over a year and you have ZERO comments on this post. Yous a loser, get a life.