Monday, July 27, 2009

Gone Days.

Cudi always speaks whats real.
"when i was younger i was a bit of a fuck up. didnt really apply myself enough in school like i should’ve and i got in trouble a lot. never did anything cool to really make my mom proud of me until now. yea shes tol me ive made her proud before in my life but i kno ive never made her “yesss my baby boy graduated from college” happy. when people give me compliments i really appreciate that shit more than the person could ever know, i jus shy up and dont know how to respond sometimes becuz im not use to it. if uve ever met me, im very awkward with compliments. no one really ever tol me “hey good job scott” ultimately cuz i never did shit worth congratulating. the most i got was when id be at wutever job i had and the boss would say “good job on cleaning those tables” or “good work organizing the stock room”, which would make me happy cuz atleast i was bein recognized for suttin i fuckin did. my mom doesnt count as far as compliments, its a parents job to be fans of their kids (MESSAGE TO THE PARENTS). this is jus all new to me yall, this life, the attention, the love, the hate, ive spent 25 years of my life jus bein a regular dude who cracks fuckin jokes and loves random comedic films. the reason im writing this is to show u jus a tiny bit of the shit dat runs thru my mind at all times. i literally smoke as much as i smoke to remain chill and calm and not be freaked out when people recognize me. which is impossible lol but the tree helps a lil.

women

i never got love from chicks like dat, i mean i did but it was mostly cuz of my personality and every so often my looks. so the attention and love from gurls is of course awesome but it makes me wonder, do they like scott, or kid cudi? hell, do they even understand wut i talk about in my songs? thats wut runs thru my brain with every gurl i meet now and its a question ill never b able to answer off the top. i have to watch who i have in my space, my privacy level is at a all time high.

im oblivious to how good u guys say iam, i think im good but i have a lot of growin to do (as we all do). when fans rep how dope of a artist iam and how my lyrics touch them and that im the next new sound of hip hop, its sometimes so surreal i think they’re lying to me jus to make me feel good or jus sayin it cuz im standin right there lol. dats how shy iam, its like “naw they dont really mean dat, they’re jus bein nice”. i thank u all for tellin me these things, it makes me smile everytime. all in all, i jus want u guys to understand the science behind scott mescudi. damn it, that shoulda been the real subtitle of the album lol oh well."

Isn't it crazy that similar thoughts go through my head occasionally. I love music thats for the people, thats what cudi does. It isn't about the clothes, shoes or beef that makes an individual an individual. Its the things that they do that defines them. Cudi's entries really reveal whats going through his head, thats what the average joe like me respects and reads, to know someone is also constantly thinking along with you is a wonderful thought indeed.

No comments: