Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pick Ups.

This one is possibly my favorite tee aside from the Blu x Abstraxx collabo. As many of you don't know I don't just buy tees cause they say stuff on 'em. This holds a significant interest to me. This is a Supreme "City Of God" tee. Which is one of my personal favorites because its so in touch with reality. I've been hunting for this I don't even know how long now.
I recall the first time I saw the movie a few years back with my cousin during Christmas. It's been his favorite for a while. The first time I saw it quite honestly I didn't care for it. I saw it as a movie full of graphic violence which isn't my thing. Next time I saw it during Christmas time as well. My opinion didn't budge. Then when I started to explore myself more, I ended up seeing it once again during Christmas time of last year and I felt like an idiot. This is the movie I neglected to take interest in for so long. Its good to see reality being portrayed, in America you don't see realistic movies often.
Lil Ze is the kid on the tee. He plays the antagonist and has a raging role within the film. This is the one exception I will ever make to wear a pink shirt!
Finally, I can say I found it. Been looking for this ManikxGhostface Killah tee for far too long. When I found a DS one it was too good to pass up. Now that I have it I don't think I will ever wear it because I'm afraid of cracking! Haha. Supa GFK finally!

No comments: