Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blueprint 3.

I guess you could say anxious me could not wait. Got me all antsy.
After hearing it, I wish I never jumped on the leak.
I wish there was no Blueprint 3.
And I wish Hov literally retired after American Gangster.
Because after listening to this, I need Hov to make another Reasonable Doubt just to get the nasty sound of this album outta my head. Full of loops, cheesy beats, nothing lucrative.
The sad thing really, nobody believes me when I say the album really ain't all that. Is it not feasible that even Hov slips up?! It is plausible, but I can understand the uncertainty in the air is not enough to discourage followers of Hov, you're just gonna hafta hear it to believe it.
There are only two good things about this album, cover art, and one track.
Best believe, or get disappointed.
Sorry Hovito. 2.5/5. Mediocre. Fails on deck.

The only good track.
So Ambitious Feat Pharrell


Worst two songs. And the rest not included are all bad.
I don't remember the name of this song, don't care, I just never want to hear such garbage from Hov again.
Oh and you can thank Swizzy for hooking up Hov with the whack beat, that clearly does not fit Hov's flow.

Drake and Jay-Z, please never work together again.

No comments: