Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Endangered Species Clothing. (TES)

Randomly talked to a dude about streetwear and turns out hes a founder of a real intricate, conceptual brand. As the concepts are to unique for me to fully grasp and explain straight from his words the founder of The Endangered Species quotes below.
"The designs have a "human toy" theme. that's why you see the Chess piece, Marionette, Puzzle Pieces, and Pull string doll. The Pull-string doll comes with a Sharpie Laundry pen so you can "say what you want to say." The Chess piece is a little subtle...if you play chess, you might understand why he's standing in that square. With the puzzles, it was taken from a quote by Sartre: Man is nothing other than what he makes himself."
I worship uniqueness, so this was a intriguing background for me. Most brands have the usual, I skate, I listen to hip-hop typicality but this was a little away from the norm which is why you should cop some TES clothing.
Check out the E-Store here And if you're ever at Haight Street you can check them out at So*Me,D-Structure and now Lower Haters!
My two favorite designs.




Once again be sure to check out The Endangered Species website and E-Store to see what its about. Its always good to support down to earth people doing good work.
Thanks to the dude at TES for supplying me some good info. Much appreciated.

No comments: