Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How Sick Am I? I Wish You Wealth.




I guess you could say I was back in the real world. Got a little reality check in India as I walked off the plane and kids as old as me would beg for food. This is the real world, nobody lives as lavishly as Americans do. This is life around the world. There is no A/C, nobody can afford to eat out. If you think you have a bad life look again. This is incomparable.





STOP THE VIOLENCE! Innocent people die every day in Kashmir for over a territory despute thousands of Kashmir residents are homeless because of Pakistanis taking over homes by force. Non-coperation results in death. GZA said it was a cold world but he had never seen real shit.


"Why Must It Go On, We Must Stop The Killin, Tell Me Why We Die We All Gods Children."-Nas's Rule.

I hope Blu was right when he said you gotta go to hell to be a man. And you make your own heaven.
-Peace.

No comments: