Friday, July 4, 2008

What Do It Take To Be A Legend Like Nas Is?!


Okay. Gettin hyped up for Nas's untitled album dropping on the 15th. A little too hyped if you ask me.

In the past two days I have been through every Nas album besides Streets Disciple, Nastradamous, and the Lost Tapes.

All I can say is sick.

Nas is pure talent! Lyrical genius.

For those of you that haven't gone through the past Nas albums, I highly recommend you do so!

Favorite tracks were Second Childhood off Stillmatic. Memory Lane off Illmatic. Revolutionary Warfare off God's Son and Let There Be Light Off Hip Hop Is Dead. Also cop that album on the 15th.

"Life Is Ill, Again Lifes A Movie, Then The Roster's Cypress Hill, Nas And Fugees." -Nas (surviving the times.)

" I switched my motto -- instead of sayin fuck tomorrow That buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lotto Once I stood on the block, loose cracks produce stacks I cooked up and cut small pieces to get my loot back Time is Illmatic keep static like wool fabric Pack a four-matic that crack your whole cabbage" -Nas (Lifes A Bitch)



Peace.


-sightRIZE.

No comments: