Friday, July 4, 2008

Vancover Canada.

A couple days before this blog was opened i went on a lil trip to Vancover Canada. There i found shops i didnt expect to find in a place like Canada. It ends up hip hop culture is alive and well in Canada. I spotted many Alife, The Hundreds, 10 Deep, Mighty Healthy, and lots of Crooks & Castles around there. I asked around and discovered these stores...


Gotta love Alife. Pictures werent permited in store so i had to steal a couple snap shots. I did see the Wu-tang Clan alife's in person but the store keeper had a steady eye on me.

They had Alife shoes in EVERY color imagineable, prices ranged between 130 - 80$.

In the display case i saw some of the most unique shoes ive ever seen. Unfotunantly they werent for sale.

HAHA, had to put the camera on a timer to get this, but the alife shirts were sick i ended up cop'n two as well as a krink pen before i left this store.

This is the best shoe store ive ever seen! There was such a large selection I wanted to take more pictures but the next bus time was very near so i had only one picture before i left.

This was deffinantly my favorite store. I picked up a Crooks & Castles Hoody for only 45$ as well as a King Stampede stweater for 45$ and an Orisque hat for only 20$, guy was so nice he hooked me up with the shirt behind him in white which was acutally a limited Crooks & Castles X Complex shirt. I also notice the Countdown packages all in store and in stock!? As well as the Aqua 8's, I thought that was very stange counting that those sold out within the first couple minutes in the states, maybe the Jordan hype is yet to hit Canada?!Much love to the store for making me feel right at home.


-KZA.

No comments: