Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Posers.

OkayOkay.

People know I hate those posers. Yeah Its true. Fuck em.

Theres thousands of reasons why posers should just die.

Imma share with you an experience I just had. A muh'fucka came up to me and he was telling me hes about to get some shit from a store and hes confused about what he wants.

Now I already think this muh'fucka is wack! Alright this dude ain't even a hiphop head and hes claiming shit like this?!

People don't understand that hiphop ain't just clothing its a lifestyle. To anybody thats like its just a shirt thats bullshit.

If I saw fuckin Justin Timberlake with some hundreds shit on id fuckin kill myself.

People don't understand if Soulja Boy was rocking some crooks and castles or foreign family thatd be wack!

This is where posers and hiphop heads get separated. Posers wouldn't give a fuck and continue with rockin the brand. HIPHOP heads would kill themselves. That is wack.

HIPHOP CULTURE IS A LIFESTYLE.

Now I ain't saying you gotta go out and listen to strictly underground shit to not be a poser. There are a few mainstream artists that you should show some love to. Artists such as Nas, Jay-Z and Kanye deserve shine.

Im sayin fuck you if you listenin to some weak RnB bullshit. Fuck you if you listening to fuckin soulja boy and flo rida.

Posers bother me not cause of clothing its cause to me it looks like they know hiphop if I see their clothes but then I talk to them and they listenin to wack shit and weak shit.

This shows that they're frontin. They don't know shit about hiphop.

Fake muhfuckas like this piss me off.

Then theres these muhfuckas that tell me that skaters hate urban people. These muhfuckas is indescribably retarded. First of all hiphop and skate culture parallel. And there is a different between skate culture as fuckin iron maiden shit compared to the urban skater.

A perfect example is the hundreds. A lotta skaters shop at the hundreds too. And a lotta skaters listen to hiphop. A lotta skaters listen to punk rock. Urban people who are just influenced by hiphop culture shop at hundreds. A lotta hiphop heads skate.

So bullshit how the fuck do skaters hate hiphop culture?! WACK.

They are plenty of people like me who skate, and listen to straight hip hop. It dont mean I hate punk culture cause thats bullshit. And it dont mean punk culture hates hiphop culture thats bullshit as well.

Its simple skating, punk rock, hiphop, urban clothing all go hand in hand.
The people who say skaters hate hiphop culture are wack and they should know skaters just hate them as a individual for being either a poser or a straight up faggot.

To conclude FUCK POSERS. FUCK BITERS. FUCK FAKERS. FUCK FRONTERS. FUCK WACK SHIT. I think I made my point.

-sightRIZE.


No comments: